PCMTec Editor - DIY One Car Workshop Edition - Australian Ford
Designed for the DIY user who wants full access to the Falcon Custom Operating System features for a single vehicle.
Please ensure you have registered and are logged in before purchasing.
INCLUDES 10 CREDITS!
PCMTec Editor DIY One Car Workshop Edition for Australian Fords
Designed for the DIYer who wants to access all the Workshop Features.
Supports flashing and editing all BA through FGX 4.0/5.0/5.4 Falcons and Territories
- BA Falcon 2002-2005
- BF Falcon 2005-2008
- FG Falcon 2008-2017
- Territory (Petrol) 2004-2017
We include support for strategies (models) between these years, including Coyote 5.0 supercharged, EcoLPI and the XR6 Sprint. Does not include EcoBoost Falcon or Diesel Terrirory Models.
Includes all features from DIY Enthusiast and DIY Professional Editions:
- Automatic updating of the calibration templates (requires internet connection)
- Monitor (Scan) vehicle
- Calibrate BTR 4 speed and 5R55 Automatic transmissions
- Calibrate T-MAP and Boost sensors
- Tune Variable Cam Timing (VCT)
- Ability to compare tune against the factory calibration.
- Lifetime updates for the application and the calibrations
- Community support
- Functionality to return to factory calibration
- VID block editor (VIN excluded)
- ZF 6HP26 tuning
- 4 Additional (Total 10) credits
- Access to all falcon factory calibrations (OEM tuning level)
- Strategy field edit
- Strategy Explorer
- Custom Operating System Wizard
- FlexFuel Support
- High Resolution Tables
- Rolling Anti-Lag Support
- and More
- Lifetime updates
- Windows 10/11
- .NET Framework 4.7.1
- Supported J2534 OBD2 cable
- Previous tuning experience. We do not provide tuning advice.
We support the following J2534 OBD2 cables:
We do not support the use of eBay clones.
This product is only available for the Ford Falcon and Territory. If you require Mustang/F150 support you require the full Global Workshop package.
This product is limited to a single vehicle only. You cannot license more than one vehicle. If you wish to license more than 1 vehicle you will require the full workshop package, you can upgrade to this at a later date for the difference in price.